Push Up Tape Ltd uses tape material that is safe and approved for the skin. Push Up Tape does not individually own the tape material. The tape material is sourced by a certified manufacturer in the medical industry. Please note Push Up Tape has a skin-friendly thermoplastic medical grade acrylic adhesive to one side. It is important to note that any product applied to the skin has the risk of minor injury. However, please be aware that taking the precautions and safety measures listed below, will help prevent any possible minor injuries to the skin.
Do not do the following:
- Do not apply Push Up Tape on sunburnt skin.
- Do not apply Push Up Tape on irritated skin.
- Do not apply Push Up Tape on cut/bruised skin.
- Do not wear Push Up Tape in direct sunlight.
- Do not apply Push Up Tape too taut on your skin.
- Don’t do excessive layering on top of each other, this may cause your skin to overheat.
- Do not apply your Push Up Tape from under your boob to your collar bone. This angle may cause too much tension and pulling.
- Do not wear your Push Up Tape consecutively, allow your skin to rest for at least 48hours.
- If you experience any itching, irritation, burning or discomfort, remove the tape immediately.
- If you are allergic to adhesive, acrylic, elastane or similar products such as band-aids (plasters), do not use Push Up Tape.
- We advise that the Push Up Tape should not be worn longer than 5 hours.
- We advise that you always put nipple covers on before using your Push Up Tape.
Please note that it is normal to be a little red in the area you applied your Push Up Tape. This is due to Push Up Tape increasing blood circulation in the area where it's applied. This is normal and it will disappear as your skin cools down.
We recommend applying a test patch first. To do this apply a small piece of your Push Up Tape to an area of skin near where you wish to apply the tape. Leave for 24 hours to ensure there is no reaction.
- Always remove your Push Up Tape with Coconut Oil or any body friendly oil available, such as Olive Oil. Oil will help dissolve the adhesive when removing, to stop any pull.
- Do not remove your Push Up Tape like a bandage. Start from the bottom corner and pull up gently taking it off slowly.
Please seek medical advice if an injury does occur.
If rashes occur due to allergic reactions Push Up Tape Ltd cannot be held responsible and it is the user’s responsibility to ensure safe use and read all information provided before continuing with the product.